Annons:
Tagtea-news
Read 3284 times
Tealover
2017-06-01 11:33

Tea changes genes in women

A study made in Uppsala university, Sweden. Have found that drinking Tea changes the genes in women.

It's not in the way of mutation but it changes what genes are "on" and what genes are "off". This have been known to be able to change depending on for example your diet and now we know that Tea is one part of your diet that can change that.

Mens genes are not changed by Tea and coffe does not have the same effect

The genes that are changed is cancer and estrogene genes and it's not known if the changes are good or bad (but if you consider other studies I can bet it's for the better)

https://www.uu.se/en/media/news/article/?id=8870&area=2,4,10,16&typ=artikel&lang=en

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Annons:
Granja Del Toro
2017-06-02 04:04

I control my uterus fibrosis problem with drinking green Tea 2-3 cups a day, combined with eating organic vegetarian foods. By doing this, mu hormonal unbalance is now gone and my hormone level is back to normal, my menstrual cycle included and also i do no longer suffer with issues like pms, since my hormone level is back to normal and my body is healthier than ever from inside. I love my green Tea and the green Tea i prefer is mint green Tea., No dark Tea for me thank you, just green Tea will do for meLaughing

Scroll to top
Annons: