Other things about tea

Expectations of new teas

2017-02-28 08:52 #0 by: Tealover

I don't know if it's just me but when I get a new tea (I usually get free samples of tea from wholesalers so thats normally the way I get to taste new teas) I get giddy and happy thinking of the new tea I'm about to taste and so I expect it to be wonderful, or atleast good tol great.

So quite often (unless it's from my favorite wholesaler) I get really dissapointed when I taste the new tea. I don't know if it's becouse it's a bad tea or if it's my high expectations.

How are you when you try a new tea, do you (like me) have high expectations and get dissapointed or have you learned that not all tea is good tea?

2017-02-28 08:58 #1 by: Tealover

Come to think about it, it's the same when I walk into most teastores, I'm exited hoping to find something new and exiting but when I have looked for awhile I find that even the "goog quality teas" are not that high quality at all or high prized.

Become a member

To participate in the discussion, you must first become a member. It is quick, simple and free. The membership gives you access to all our communities.