Annons:
Tagother-things-about-tea
Read 2714 times
Niklas
2017-03-27 10:01

Health benefits of drinking tea

Why is Tea good for your health? And what sort of Tea is good for what? Are there Tea that can cure diseases?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Tealover
2017-03-27 10:20

First off, you must differ between herbal teas and Tea. Herbal teas can cure some diseases and/or be health improoving. They were the medicine in the old days and still are in many parts of the world.

Teas are more health improoving, like a part of a healthy liftestyle. It lowers the risk for cancer, heart diseases, diabetics, dementia etc but it does not cure directly as some herbal teas does.

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Niklas
2017-03-27 10:36

Aha. Thank you!

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Niklas
2017-03-28 11:36

What kind of Tea has the most health benefits?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tealover
2017-03-28 11:52

#3 All Tea comes from the same plant so theres not much difference between teas actually. But they have still some differences in benefits like white Tea is more calming and black Tea has normally more caffaine (wich can be both good and bad).

But Matcha is a step better than other, since you'll get all of the Tea leaf in a cup instead of just whats steeped out.

Niklas
2017-03-28 12:06

Is matcha made from the same plant too?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tealover
2017-03-28 12:36
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

#5 Yes all Tea is made from the same plant but matcha is Grounded and you whisk it in to the water so you'll get all the nutrient from the plant instead of just the nutrient that seep into the water

Annons:
Niklas
2017-03-28 14:52

Okay.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Teasenz
2017-03-31 05:29

For me it's really the 'enjoyment' and all the happy emotions that come with the simple experience of Tea. I think this mental benefit is a health benefit in itself.

With regards to the scientific health benefits, I think research these days is too much focused on what's good and bad. It should more look in to which Tea is good for 'who'. Really, every individual is different. Some 'cooling teas' are better for those who're 'heaty'. And those who lack energy and have cold hands and feet should go for a more 'warming tea'.

Every tea leaf needs someone that truly understands him.

Niklas
2017-03-31 07:46

True, the experience of drinking Tea likely has a great impact for those who like it.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: