Annons:
Tagother-things-about-tea
Read 2376 times
Teasenz
2017-04-01 06:30

A Tea Ceremony at Work, Would it work in the West?

As a Chinese, I'm very used to preparing Tea the ceremonial way, even at work. This seems to be not a great idea in the West, because it's seen as a waste of time. I don't really agree with this. Preparing Tea allows me time for self-reflection and take a step back to look at the challenges of a day. Serving the ceremonial way during clients meeting allows me to bond with them and get to know them. Built trust, and therefore have a successful cooperation. I also find that Tea during team meeting triggers creativity. So why not a Tea ceremony in Western settings? What do you think?

Every tea leaf needs someone that truly understands him.

Annons:
Tealover
2017-04-01 09:54

I have served somehing like "gong fu cha lite version" (Since I have only learned from youtubevideos and books, and "feeling" what my teapot and Tea wants to do right now). Sometimes during my work, but then I work with Tea så it's a little more natural then.

I don't think they do a Tea ceremony at IKEA Winking

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Niklas
2017-04-01 17:08

#0: I think it's a good idea, but I also think we need people like you to make it happen. :-)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tealover
2017-04-01 17:47

#2 should I tell you when I'm in Stockholm next time ;-)

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Niklas
2017-04-03 08:00

#3: You don't have to make us Tea but you are very welcome to our new office. :-) If you tell us beforehand you can be sure we are there and not in a meeting somewhere else.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: