Annons:
Tagtea-and-health
Read 2154 times
RaisinMoron
2018-03-12 21:21

health benefits

Hi,

I've heard different tea's have different health benefits and was wondering if you could tell me something based on the benefits of different teas?

Thanks Roisin x

Annons:
Niklas
2018-03-12 21:53

You can find some health benefits here: https://tea.savvity.net/discussions/58d8c6f51d41c865980059ec-health-benefits-of-drinking-tea I asked a similar question a while ago. :-)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tealover
2018-03-12 22:54

First of all, I can't write this on my computer so my spelling is really bad All teas (but not all herbal teas, but now I will talk about tea) actually have similar health benefits since it's from the same plant. Tea is generally first of all is health improving. People who drink Tea generally live longer than People who don't drink Tea in studiesekreterare. Teadrinkers generally have less cancer, less type 2 diabetes, less Alzheimers, more healthy weight etc etc. But remember, this is statistics, you can still get cancer etc and Tea can't by itself cure these decieses. Tea have some good things in it too like flavanoids (antioxidents) , caffaine, theanine etc that work in different ways for example can Help you to stay slim and allert (caffaine) and to calm you down (theanine). But still it's more health improving rather than healing if you get what I mean. And I agree with#1 check out the link.

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Scroll to top
Annons: