Annons:
Tagherbal-teas-tisanes
Read 2034 times
Tealover
2018-04-07 23:08

Do you use herbal tea as medicin ?

Do you, sometimes or always when you drink Herbal tea use it as medicin?

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Annons:
Tealover
2018-04-07 23:09

I almost always use Herbal tea as medecine. Tea I drink for the taste, the experience etc but Herbal tea has just not the same depth as Tea so it's for medicine

=^_^=
2018-04-08 17:55

What type of Herbal tea can you use as medicine?

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Granja Del Toro
2018-04-08 18:06

#2 Pukka detox green Tea, is the one for detoxing, to get rid of dangerous toxins that can make you get long term illnesses like cancer, heart diseases etc. So it is the most effective, I use it during my 7 days Sabbath ( 7 days detox), even on other days too.

Another great healing green Tea is nettle mint Tea and lemon green Tea, all 3 have a detoxiing effect and there for great as natural Herbal tea medicie. I use this 3 for medicine. Herbal tea as medicine don´t have any effect on your health unless it is organic Herbal tea you drink..

If i have nausea and bad stomach, i use organic green Tea with ginger and cinnamon..as well as lemon Tea..

Tealover
2018-04-08 18:11

#2 Most of them, one rare exeption is rooibos. But common medicinal herbs are chamomille, peppare mint, saint johns wort, citriss, etc

#3Herbal tea as medicine don´t have any effect on your health unless it is organic herbal tea you drink.."

Thats not true, but they probebly have less effect

Leia
2018-04-08 20:02

My housemate has special Tea designed to Help a sore throat or aid your immune system. I, however, have an auto-immune disease and the label says to avoid drinking these teas if you one.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Granja Del Toro
2018-04-08 20:08

#4 Yes, that is what i mean, non organic herbs are less effective🙂

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: