Annons:
Tagsite-info-wishes-and-ideas
Read 2314 times
jordan
2018-06-25 23:01

Question about bubble tea

So I just watched this video on YouTube, which shows someone making Bubble Tea. My question is what role do the tapioca pearls play in the Tea? Does it change the taste?

Annons:
Tealover
2018-06-25 23:09

If I understand it correctly it's for texture. In east asia the texture of food is very important. It's supposed to make the Tea more bubbely when you shake it (which it's supposed to be done)

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

jadekintz
2018-06-26 17:39

Here in Sacramento, these bubble Tea or boba shops are everywhere! I love them, they are a tasty treat and the original kind  has zero flavor. It is just for a texture like #1 said. They have about 20 varieties of the kind of boba you can add to your drink, which are flavored. I have tried one other flavor, strawberry and I didn't care for it much. The original one doesn't alter the taste of your drink and adds a fun twist.

Evelina
2018-06-27 05:49

#2 I have friends that are obsessed with this stuff! I tried it once and was simply not a fan, but I don't recall which flavour it was.

jordan
2018-06-27 16:56

#1 #2 Okay I see now, thank you for your explanations! It made me really want to try some, but unfortunately for me the places are a lot less common where I am from.

Scroll to top
Annons: