Annons:
Tagtea-and-health
Read 3034 times
Leia
2019-02-10 01:46

The best tea to help with tiredness and fatigue?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Hello!

I recently I've been feeling very tired and run down, I think its because I am currently spending most of my time inside at my computer reading and writing for essays and uni assignments. I'm not able to go outside as much as i'd like and I'm really struggling to wake myself up in the morning. 

I drink Tea so much, probably about 6-10 cups a day, its the only thing that keeps me going! So I thought it would be really useful if you could recommend any Tea that can Help towards fighting against fatigue? Not in terms of caffeine but in terms of herbs and nutrients.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

• Edited by Niklas 2022-02-09 14:13
Annons:
Evelina
2019-02-10 18:53

I read that ginseng and green Tea are good for fatigue: "Ginseng is known for resilience and enhancing energy when you have stress related fatigue it increases the body’s ability to handle stress, supports a healthy adrenal function and reduces fatigue.  If you are stressed then taking ginseng Tea will Help combat depression and reduce fatigue by increasing vitality and improving circulation.

Green Tea is commonly taken for various reasons, but it has benefits in fighting stress-related fatigue, boosting your energy and improving mental focus.  It contains antioxidants called polyphenols that reduce the stress hormone and protects the body against any illness related to fatigue.  It is a healthy alternative to coffee as it contains much less caffeine." 

As far as herbal teas go, I read that liquorice is good to fight fatigue and gut problems. 

Holy basil tea is supposed to be good for treating adrenal fatigue.

Leia
2019-02-10 22:46

Thank-you for your thorough answer Evelina! I'll be sure to pick some up during my next shop, I usually just have black Tea!

All the best, Leia

jordan
2019-02-11 21:06
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

In the UK Tetley have a range of 'health teas' that both taste great and claim to Help with things like this! This one might be of interest to you!

Leia
2019-02-11 21:49

#3 That looks perfect! Which store did you find these?

All the best, Leia

Scroll to top
Annons: