Today I came across this great recipe on @got_celiac instagram story on how to create your own Starbucks iced black tea lemonade.
All you will need is:
- Two black tea teabags (I used earl grey)
- Ice cubes
- 4tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- Add honey to your own liking.
- Brew tea bags in 1 cup of boiling water
- Then add ice, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and honey
- Stir and enjoy!
- Apple cider vinegar is really good for digestion, your heart, acid reflux and lowering blood pressure.
- Lemon juice contains many vitamins e.g. vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin A, vitamin E.
- Ice is cold and refreshing
Want to be extra fancy?
- Garnish with lemon slices/mint
- Serve in a mason jar
- add some cute and colour straws