Black tea

Copycat Starbucks Iced Black Tea Lemonade

2018-03-13 14:26 #0 by: Leia

Today I came across this great recipe on @got_celiac instagram story on how to create your own Starbucks iced black tea lemonade. 

All you will need is:

• Two black tea teabags (I used earl grey)
  • Ice cubes
  • 4tsp Lemon Juice 
  • 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
  • Add honey to your own liking.  

Instructions:

• Brew tea bags in 1 cup of boiling water
  • Then add ice, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and honey
  • Stir and enjoy!

Benefits:

• Apple cider vinegar is really good for digestion, your heart, acid reflux and lowering blood pressure. 
  • Lemon juice contains many vitamins e.g. vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin A, vitamin E. 
  • Ice is cold and refreshing

Want to be extra fancy?

• Garnish with lemon slices/mint
  • Serve in a mason jar
  • add some cute and colour straws

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

2018-03-13 17:14 #1 by: Tealover

A tip, try coldbrewing the tea. Cold brewing gives a better sweeter taste. The problem is solving the sweetener. I normally dont sweeten my tea but if you want you can heat little water for that that you cool before adding it to the tea

2018-03-13 19:16 #2 by: Leia

I will definitely do that next time! How long should you leave it to brew I’m cold water ?

All the best, Leia

2018-03-13 19:29 #3 by: Tealover

For minimum 3hours but I normally leave it over night. I have it in the refridgerator

I use one tablespoon of tea (I love high quality green japanese tea or white Tea) with 2 deciliters of water. When it's done I put extra water in to taste.
I use the same leafs many times

2018-03-14 11:14 #4 by: Maddie

Cute plant. In love I Have some mintsugar at home, bet it would be tasty to add to this instead of honey. Glad

2018-03-14 11:41 #5 by: Leia

#3 & #4 I'm taking note of all these wonderful suggestions.

All the best, Leia

Become a member

To participate in the discussion, you must first become a member. It is quick, simple and free. The membership gives you access to all our communities.